Pittsburgh Comedy Festival
I am a founder and the current Education Director of the Pittsburgh Comedy Festival. Learn more and follow us pittsburghcomedyfestival.org.
These are talks I have given (and have materials for)
- On Creativity: Care About Something, Pittsburgh Podcamp keynote, 2013 (video)
- The Language of Film (slides)
- The Art of Shaving (slides | video)
- The Magical World of the UPC (slides)
- Yes, And; Good at Improv, Better at Software (slides | video)
For thirty plus years, my grandma wrote delightful poems for our family and her friends to celebrate life occasions large and small: birthdays, anniversaries, divorces, oral surgeries, etc.
For two years, my family worked tirelessly to organize and catalog the scraps of paper she composed them on, digitize them, and compile them with photos from those years.
The result is history of our family in verse. It is available here from CreateSpace for $19.
My gram was interviewed about the book on Cleveland's NPR station, WCPN. Listen to the interview!